Finance Analyst ConsumerUp to £55,000 + package Reading
Partner Financial are working with a high growth consumer business who have an acquisitive culture. The environment is highly dynamic, and the group is ideally positioned to continue to expand and because of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of 'best in class'.
The Finance analyst role operates within a high performing team that consistently demonstrate their experience, expertise and knowledge. Representing finance to the wider business, you will be entrusted with providing commercial insights and influencing key stakeholders. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Reviewing analysis and explaining actual corporate financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis.
- Prepare the Group Annual Report and Accounts and related Board papers.
- Support key corporate goals and objectives through the preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Provide technical accounting advice to key stakeholders to support ad hoc corporate or departmental initiatives/projects.
- Develop a broad understanding of financial aspects of the business.
- Review statutory accounts for several centrally managed subsidiaries for technical and legal compliance.
- Act as the main liaison on a regular basis to internal and external Auditors.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA).
- Previous experience working with in a large international company.
- Experience analysing business cases and investment opportunities is desirable.
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills.
- Experience of interpreting large, complex data sets and producing appropriate commentary.
- Displays good partnering skills with finance and operational members of staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilience to work under pressure.
- Delivery of results to deadlines, with a commitment to producing accurate and timely financial information.
- A team player displaying a willingness to utilise skills in other areas of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to George Perrozzi, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from him within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.