Compusoft is a leading international provider of specialised visual Configure, Price, Quote ("vCPQ") software to retailers and manufacturers in the Kitchen & Bath (K&B), Furniture and Window & Door (W&D) industries. Our software powers the sales of our customers by making complex processes simple, enabling them to sell more in less time. We serve ~20,000 customers in over 100 countries from our 18 international offices, providing expert local sales and customer service. About the Role
The Support engineer is responsible for providing the best support and service to our customers. This includes responding to their queries in the most efficient way and adding value to our customers.
The Support Engineer is the first point of contact for customers once purchasing our software so must be polite and professional at all times - and present the best image of the company. This includes providing a quality service and being committed to deliver results for customers and the business.
As part of the Support Team, the Support Engineer must have excellent communications skills and be a team player. Main Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Provide telephone and remote support to customers.
- Provide customer product support via email.
- Help and guide customers using our products.
- Work on the Support Ticketing System
- Define the problem, report, and follow-up.
- Register and report calls in our ticket system.
- Report news or issues to Operations Manager, or Product Manager during tech meetings.
- Report product errors to Product Manager.
- Participate in team meetings and share knowledge and information.
- Ask Operations Manager for help in case of questions or refer more complex support queries accordingly.
- Take direction from Operations Manager.
Required skills and competencies:
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with remote tools.
- CRM /ticket system tool experience.
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience (Windows, MS Office, some hardware).
Join our team of experts
- Clear and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientated; patient and resilient.
- A good problem solver.
- Hard working attitude.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset - our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.