We are currently looking for a Executive Director to sit in the Global team that will be developing and leading Daimler's approach to Display and Video and be an integral part of the digital leadership team reporting into the global digital lead.
As well as the below key responsibilities we need this newly appointed position to help in the following key tasks:
1) Replace current programmatic infrastructure and scope to develop a fresh approach to Display and Video for Daimler. Lead a team of two programmatic experts and central activation accounts.
2) Provide a visionary approach to how clients perceive Display and Video, and create a roadmap to provide a clear growth plan for our investment in this area.
3) Drive standardisation, governance and best practices (principles and verification) across all local markets through a governance team.
1. Develop a centralised buying team that will cover all local market activity across the globe into a central team. This team should be using best in class techniques and technology to deliver to Daimler.
2. Nurture and grow relationships with our key partners for D&V with contract negotiations for added value programs and incentives for Daimler
3. Help shape the future of the automotive industry with forward facing solutions, unlocking alpha tests and executions with our partners shaping the future of their product.
Our digital team comprises of leadership across Search, Social, D&V, Governance, Reporting, Audience, Analytics & Strategy. Your role will be a key member of this community to drive best in class solutions encompassing all core areas of our output. For this year, your project deliverables will be surrounded around 3 core areas:
- Market governance
- Shaping Daimler's approach to Luxury branding in a digital environment
- Helping shape and optimising SPO
In addition, you will be required to shape the scope and client projects for the 2022 calendar year. This will be the opportunity to help develop and fund the work that will be carried out throughout the year
- Able to articulate and implement the full range of Display and Video products in the industry.
- Must have experience using Ad Verification, Tag Management and Ad Serving technology.
- Understand the requirements for delivering highest quality insights & learnings, e.g. analytics, dashboarding
- Management skills to identify and motivate team resource across the team to deliver class leading work.
- Challenge the clients approach to Display and Video to drive growth within this key area.
- Connect Display and Video planning with Search and Social for a holistic performance plan.
- Expert in DSP technology
- Experience in creative evaluation and executing DCO
- Customer journey planning and evaluation of performance
Here at Omnicom our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applicants from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to just let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.