EQONEX Group is a NASDAQ listed digital assets financial services company focused on fairness, governance, and innovation. The group encompasses a cryptocurrency exchange, EQONEX, as well as an over-the-counter trading platform. It also offers a front-to-back integrated trading platform, Access Trading, a securitization advisory service, EQONEX Capital, a market-leading hot and cold custodian Digivault, and asset management business Bletchley Park.The Team
The marketing team is responsible for developing the brand of the company and devising strategies that drive awareness of the company, affinity with its values and positioning, and assists in the acquisition of clients. The team serves as the face of Diginex within the digital asset and investor community. The marketing team works very closely with the sales team and the business heads to deliver a market strategy that is differentiated and relevant.Responsibilities
The role works closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to define our social media and community strategy and engagement plan.
The role is a key part of the marketing team to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns on a global basis. Fully immersed in the crypto world the individual for this role has an acute sense of the tides and passions that govern the crypto investing community as well as being deeply plugged into the communities, conversations and interests of crypto investors and bringing influence to new projects and products.
- Moderate the local and global forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of EQONEXS's local user base and influence
- Assist with the engagement of local partners; KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, youtube channel owners, local crypto businesses, credit institutions, local associations, educational, regulatory and governmental bodies and etc.
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news.
- Degree holder preferably in Business or Marketing with Proven crypto community building & management experience
- 5+ years' experience in PR or media relationship management experience within the digital asset space
- Experience working with influencers and has a network of investment clubs, VIP investment groups and other crypto savvy investment networks
- Experience working in fast paced, agile environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity and changing priorities
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.