Position: Data Analyst (Products)Location: London, UK Duration: Fulltime/Permanent
iProov is looking for a Data Analyst to join our newly formed Product Management function based in London. As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in defining, extracting and actioning product related data from extremely large datasets, and evangelize the impact of Product data using visualisations - to both internal and external stakeholders.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors - organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Data Analyst will report to the Global Head of Product Management and will be based out of our London HQ office. They would take full ownership of Product Data, getting embedded into our successful product teams and helping them to identify key trends and move towards a more data driven approach. They will work closely with the Data Analysts from different parts of the organisation, helping to establish/run a successful Data driven approach.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Lead assessment for the overall Product performance from a data point of view.
- Take a key role in defining data parametrics for a success/failure scenario for various product features.
- Identify key Industry data trends and bring them to iProov Products.
- Articulate and interpret data to iProov Customers.
- Communicate complex data trends and performance information to internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the wider Data Team across the organisation.
- You should have a fascination with finding, interpreting, and illustrating data.
- Prior experience working in Product Organisations is preferred.
- A Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar discipline is preferred.
- Experience in Data Science and common data science tools.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.