Major Players are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the UK's leading online retailers of skin care products. This business is very much in "growth mode" and are now investing in taking their content marketing and social media efforts to the next level! To help them on this journey they are now looking to hire an ambitious Content Marketing & Social Media Executive!
This is an opportunity for a for a passionate and creative Content Marketing & Social Media Executive, with 1-2 years industry experience, to be responsible for producing a diverse range of content, and growing their social media channels - previous experience across TikTok would be a huge plus!
This position offers flexible working, with 2 days at home and 3 days a week spent in the office, located in West Yorkshire (20 mins from the city of Leeds).
Salary is £25 - 28k (depending on experience) + benefits. The Role:
- Working with the wider content team to plan content and social calendars and campaigns
- Scheduling and publishing content across social media channels, including writing effective and engaging captions
- Crafting well-written thought leadership and content for blog and email marketing
- Developing product descriptions and associated content for new brand or product launches
- Producing original video and photo content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest
- Researching and identifying new influencers and brand ambassadors to work with
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on performance on social media platforms and content marketing efforts, using results to inform future activity
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience of creating content and growing a social audience
- Open to and be able to develop new and creative ideas
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive attitude with high level of motivation, initiative and creativity
- Awareness of how content impacts SEO
- Ideally some working experience of Google Analytics
- An interest / experience in Retail - Health and Beauty