WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Do you ever get the feeling that you're always waiting for other people to move on before you can progress?
Quite often people find themselves in these positions, where they can't move up, can't develop and can't improve themselves. This is where we come in...
DAZN (pronounced Da-Zone) are like no other broadcaster. We deliver live sport at a high volume all across the globe. Because of this, we have no ceiling for growth. We have just won some incredible broadcasting contracts including the Serie A in Italy, extending the Bundesliga, Matchroom Boxing and the Women's Champions League. With the latter, we've entered into a ground-breaking partnership with YouTube, which will make the competition live and free for fans all around the world for the very time!
What does this mean for our team?
Quite simply, we need to grow! Our people don't wait for others to progress, they develop at their own pace whilst being a part of this incredible environment that we have built. Not only do we need hands on Transmission Controllers, we need someone to lead them, and lead by example. You'll be in charge of your own team of Controllers, solving problems, mentoring the Junior controllers and support them through their career development.
You'll also work along side some awesome Team Leaders, supporting each other through your own development while making sure the product we put out to our customers is second to none. You'll report into the Head of the Department and work side by side with them to help build and develop the team. w
So if you're tired of being stuck, feel you can't progress and want to be part of this challenge we want to hear from you!
Don't live near us in Leeds? No problem, give us a shout and we'll see what we can do! AS OUR NEW TRANSMISSION TEAM LEADER, YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
YOU'LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Manage a team of Transmission Controllers
- Lead the delivery of live transmission operations for DAZN.
- Ensure all transmission bookings for each day are correct and confirmed.
- Manage working practices withintransmission
- Keep operational proceduresupdates
- Incident manage and reporting
- Identify operational procedures that need to be addressed, resolved or improved and contribute toresolving or escalating where appropriate.
- Mentoring and supporting TC's on shift.
- Involved with recruitment when required.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience working in a live, transmission environment.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of traditional broadcast principles.
- An understanding of broadcast technology,variedtransmission platforms,linearand IP protocols
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of broadcast rules and regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with Grass Valley Morpheus Automation System, Playbox Arbos Automation System and Dataminer
- Familiar with Media Genix What's On planningsystem
- Experience leading and managing teams of Transmission Controllers
- Experience working in a live sport environment