We are working closely with an exciting Blockchain business who are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join their team in London!
Our client offers cryptocurrency investigation solutions to leading institutions globally, working together to build trust in Blockchain. The role:
- Help architect and deliver their next generation high throughput data pipeline for handling TB of data
- Mentor Developers in distributed systems design techniques and best practices coding standards
- Help modernize their stack and move to a streaming architecture.
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn their product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Work with stakeholders in setting SLOs and help the team build solutions to meet and monitor them
- Strong background working with Java & Spring
- Having delivered maintainable and scalable systems
- Experience building backend ETL pipelines and services in a Cloud environment
- Good experience working with AWS, Kubernetes & Terraform
- Experience working with event-driven architecture
- Experience building data pipelines
- Java8/11, Spring, Microservices, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform
- Our client is offering up to £110,000 base salary + strong equity in the business.
For more information, please contact Conor Smith at Salt on firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply here today!