GroundWOW's autonomous ground printers integrate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics to provide an unrivalled ground marking capability to world leading sports stadia and venues. We're a fast-paced, disruptive business that's home to a team of highly talented people. We're constantly developing innovative solutions to interesting problems and we want you to join us!About the Role
We're looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to enhance GroundWOW's capability in this important area. This is a great opportunity if you're interested in AI technologies in Computer Vision. You'll get to deal with challenging problems and have a major impact on our products. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment and are looking to work directly with AI, this role is perfect for you.
We believe that we work best when colleagues can interact and bounce ideas off one another. Spending time together in person is critical to our culture and what we do. For that reason this role requires you to come into our office and can't ordinarily be performed remotely. There may be some flexibility as the need arises.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Create a framework for artificial Intelligence ideas.
- Work on data collection, labelling, storage, and processing.
- Research, test and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Perform statistical analysis and evaluate the model's performance.
- Develop solutions for robot vision & localization and other applications according to requirements.
- Work with colleagues across various specialisations to collaboratively develop innovative, disruptive products.
- Write technical documentation.
The key skills and qualifications you have include:
- A strong foundation in Advanced Mathematics, Computer Science, and Statistics.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Previous experience with image processing and computer vision libraries.
- Previous experience with AI frameworks like TensorFlow, Torch, or others.
- Demonstrable ability to design, research, test, and assess.
This role comes with a competitive salary.
In addition, we offer a number of benefits to colleagues across the business. These include:
- Participation in an Employee Share Scheme, allowing everyone to share directly in the business' success.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement.
- Sociable work culture including regular out-of-office events.