Node.JS DeveloperJob Type:
£90,000 - £95,000 basicLocation:
London 3/10 days in office per fortnight (ideally).Start Date:
3x interview process (carried out in a week worst case scenario)
1st Stage - 15 minute culture chat
2nd Stage - Take home test
3rd Stage - 45 minute test review/discussionAbout The Company
They are an exclusive sneaker/clothing E-commerce web based platform based out of London.
With over 2 million users buying rare and hard to find sneakers each month, and being one of the main go-to destination for many shoe lovers across Europe, this company are looking for someone to come in and help manage the volume of work. Also help "level up" and expand as a company beyond measures! They would expect you to get heavily involved, having an influence on the decision making throughout.
Culture is one of their main core principles and values. So they would like someone who is just as enthusiastic as themselves, who has a natural passion for development. Being rated highly for its work life across many review sites, with only 5* reviews on Glassdoor. This company doesn't fail to respect and understand how to keep its co-workers pleased!Benefits
- Salary ranging between £90,000 - £95,000 basic
- Salary review every 6-months, for the first 2 years
- Birthday off
- Discretionary performance bonuses for key deadlines hit
- Flexible WFH / WFO
- And more....Requirements
- A skilled Node JS Engineer. Experience in building back-end systems.
- Need to be able to write superb code! We acknowledge code is read more than it is written, better off tested.. Maintainability is a must
- Comfortable discussing data structure and helping make decisions around good development practices
- Comfortable working with data and databases. A few upcoming features would require you to build and maintain a database which will be connected to their API
- Experience of architecting, building and maintaining secure infrastructure in AWS or similar cloud-platform
- Agile outlook. You need to be excited about working in a fast-changing environment, as well as make suggestions on how to improve our process
- And more.....
Feel free to get in touch if you feel this role could be a great fit for you. I will consider all applications and reach out shortly after you've applied for a chat! Unfortunately for this role, they are unable to provide visa/sponsorship, Sorry!!