- Site Maintenance Engineering Manager
- Reporting to Site Operations Manager
- £50 - 55k plus comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Techsearch are recruiting for an internationally recognised market leader within FMCG.
- Operating globally, they produce a distinctive range of products.
In order to remain at the forefront of a highly competitive and fast moving market, there is an immediate requirement for a Site Maintenance Engineering Manager, responsible to the Operations Manager.
A role which will lead all frontline engineering maintenance and project improvement activities on site.
- A challenging and stimulating role, you will be responsible for all maintenance and project activities on a prestigious, state-of-the-art production site. You will devise and ensure a robust and responsive maintenance strategy
- You will implement and manage both maintenance and capital expenditure budgets for your factory, utilising various operational methodologies such as supplier optimisation, minimal inventories, and asset management techniques
- Dimensions of the role include managing a fixed engineering budget and Capital Expenditure budget, as well as the management of several high calibre direct reports , your maintenance Leaders and a large team of indirects across all frontline and support engineering staff
- You will ensure that standards and procedures are in place and regularly update to govern all engineering activities on site, including all aspects of asset registration, safe working practices, management of contractors and the assessment of competence of all engineering staff
Is this you?
- Demonstrating extensive experience within an FMCG environment, such as food and drink, chemicals pharmaceutical or high volume continuous process manufacturing within an engineering maintenance management role
- Ideally graduate calibre, apprentice trained and a proven track record in the delivery of significant engineering tasks through people, plant and process
- You will have finely developed interpersonal and communication skills and the natural ability to inspire and lead teams
- You will also have the ability to identify improvement opportunities and monitor individual and team performance. You will display effective organisational skills and demonstrate a forward thinking, career ambitious and enthusiastic approach