Passiflora is the future of beauty trade. We're one of the fastest growing global distributors for the at-home beauty and skincare device industry.
We grow award-winning brands and partners across the globe into new untapped markets, and since 2015 we are proud to have disrupted the traditional distribution model.
We like to think our fully customisable 360 approach has a little something to do with this success, and it is built on 3 core principles; innovation, sophistication and integrity.
We are a friendly, diverse, hard-working team of creative thinkers, always looking out for the most brilliant talent to join us. We offer exciting career paths, flexible ways of working, cross-team collaboration and generous company benefits.What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced and passionate PPC manager to join our team of digital marketing experts.
It is an incredibly exciting time to join Passiflora, as we are experiencing rapid growth and as a key member of our marketing team, the PPC manager will be responsible for the in-house production, management and growth of several high value brands, with the aim of maximising profit and sale volumes.What you would be doing
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimisation include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design and content team on ad creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- Reporting on performance, transparent communication back to the trading, buying and management teams.
- Delivery of new campaigns, Keywords, Ad Copy across all relevant platforms and surfaces.
- At least 3 years' experience of using Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads with spend levels above £50K per month.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Highly organised and good at prioritising tasks.
- Think strategically.
- Technical and analytical mind-set.
- Ability to write enticing ads and stick to brand guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Enjoy working on large and challenging datasets.