A leading energy supply company are growing the Internal Communications team and are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Executive
, to add value and impart creative solutions to the comms function.
The organisation believes in a future forward view of energy
, heavily investing in sustainable and renewable energy
sources to reduce carbon emissions. In this busy and high functioning role, you will be working closely with heads of functions to streamline and create compelling and creative internal comms, that bring all people together.
Having placed in the team before, I am confident of the supportive environment provided for growth and development.
- Develop and implement communications plans to strengthen employee engagement, for the finance, HR, IT & Legal functions
- Manage internal communications tools such as SharePoint sites, webcast platforms, Yammer etc
- Draft and manage content and development of the intranet of the functions
- Support corporate internal events, some out of London travel involved
Experience and skills:
- Experience of all elements of internal communications function.
- Ability to manage internal communications tools, such as SharePoint and Office 365 functionality
- Excellent copywriting skills and verbal communication skills
- Industry background of a large matrix organisation is advantageous
- Mostly remote working - 2 days in a fortnight in the London City office
- 24 day holiday
- Life Assurance
- Learning opportunities - professional qualifications/ training/ personalised support programmes
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Discount schemes with retail brands and gyms
If this is aligned to your expertise and of interest, apply now, for a more detailed conversation.