Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 10 million customers today, with the world's fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card - the world's most widely available crypto card, the Crypto.com Exchange, and the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 2000+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.comAbout the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager/Product Manager to drive crypto adoption initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps changing the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the team's roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Perform market research and analysis to generate insights for execution
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- With 2-8 years of product/project management, digital transformation experience or equivalent. We are looking for candidates at multiple seniority levels
- Prior experience in integrations with payment gateways and bank transfer payment networks is a plus
- Experience in shipping and iterating on successful software products at scale
- Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously
- The ability to collaborate well with different stakeholders
- An analytical and data-driven work style
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of fintech.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will drive development of brand new products alongside a talented team
- You will scale our nascent products to be widely adopted globally