Home Instead Romford, Hornchurch and Rainham is the leading provider of care and companionship services for older people in their own homes. We deliver the highest standard of care that enables people to live independently in their own homes. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Caregivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We have been awarded the 2019 Princess Royal Training Award I 2019 Sunday times best companies to work for.Job Description
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients lives. As an experienced Home Care Assistant, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.Qualifications
The successful Home Care Assistant must have:
- Previous care experience is required, as well as having a kind, caring nature with plenty of empathy and pride on delivering an outstanding service.
- Due to the nature and remote area our client lives in; you must have a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
There are so many benefits of being a Home Care Assistant with Home Instead including:
- Salary £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Car Mileage contributions
- Double pay on public holidays
- Paid Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- You wear smart, casual dress (no uniform)
- "The best job I've ever had" feeling
- Top 20 Homecare Provider 2020 & 2019
- Access to our Home Instead Benefits - Employee Discounts & Incentives programme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training
- Development & progression opportunities, including paid for health care diplomas
- Refer a friend scheme
- Social events
- PPE provided
Home Instead encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and reference checks.
Please call Kiran Agrawal on 07305 062903 Monday - Friday between 9am-5pm; if you would like to discuss this position.
#HomeInstead #CAREGiver #PartTime #UnretireYourself #Support #Companion #HomeHelp #YouCanCare #CareAssistant #Community #Care #Covid19 #SupportWorker #Keyworker #Homeinstead #Homeinsteadromford #Homeinsteadessex