What are we looking for?
- Development of new and existing APIs
- Development our existing single page application and consumer front-end facing technologies
- Ensuring all code is tested and reviewed to the highest standards
- Contribute towards technical decision making
- Maintenance of technical documentation
- Write APIs using Node.js and Express (or equivalents)
- Use modern, component driven frameworks i.e. (Vue / React)
- Show progressive enhancement and responsive design techniques
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and always maintains a positive attitude
- Ideally having experience in Google Cloud Platform, Vue.js, Web Components, Unit Testing with Jest, working with Pub/Sub Technologies, Caching, Databases (both NoSQL and Relational) and experiences with Commercial Ad Technology and Audience Collection technology (a bonus).
If interested in the above, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the InterQuest team will be in touch.