Company DescriptionOver the last 16 years, Harley Therapy has connected individuals to the highest calibre practitioners in private practice, working to improve their mental health and lead more fulfilling lives.We work relentlessly to raise the standard of psychological support in the private sector and align ourselves with the most selective group of therapists and psychiatrists.Job DescriptionDue to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a like-minded, self-employed, educational psychologist (HCPC/BPS registered) to work from our private rooms in Harley Street.You will commit to a minimum of 5 hours (preferably including evening where client demand is greatest). There is scope for full time hours.We facilitate clinical practice by operating therapy rooms in desirable locations, generating a steady stream of new referrals and providing administrative support, if desired, for new and existing clients.Harley Therapy can, therefore, enable you to do what you are best at - offering psychological therapy.QualificationsIn our experience, clients who contact Harley Therapy typically benefit from seeing practitioners with the following therapeutic and clinical skills:
Specific Services In Demand Are
- You can commit to work a minimum of one evening (between 5/6pm-10pm).
- You are a qualified educational psychologist registered with the BPS or HCPC
- You have at least 5 years of clinical work experience as an educational psychologist..
- You have experience of working in the NHS
- You have experience of giving a range of assessments including psychometric and IQ testing
- You exercise full clinical responsibility for your clients' care and can set out and hold boundaries with clients including adhering to regular weekly sessions and a cancellation policy.
- You are in receipt of regular supervision, and insured to practice privately.
- You should see the clinical importance and value of being loyal, hard-working and committed to clients and to your professional development.
- Consultation and advice-giving for children and young people with a range of developmental issues
- In-depth psychological assessment and treatment of emotional and learning difficulties, dyslexia, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Disability Student Allowance (DSA) assessments and Reports
- Exam access arrangement assessments
- Gifted and Talented, MENSA testing.
- Parenting Education
- Supporting English and Additional Language (EAL) learners
- Intelligence / Cognitive assessments
- You will be aligned with a well-known therapy room organisation dedicated to raising standards of the profession.
- You will benefit from lower room rental rates the more hours you commit to.
- Harley Therapy can provide a plentiful supply of suitable client referrals according to your hours of work and preferred ways of working.
- You will have access to a custom built app to manage your bookings and invoices.
- You can, for a fee, make use of an administration facility 7 days a week, ensuring that new referrals can be made and existing clients can leave messages.
- You will have networking opportunities with other practitioners.
- As an independent and qualified practitioner, you will work to your own therapeutic style and with your own supervision, unburdened by organisational demands.
Additional InformationHow To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and a recent photo on this page.
Click 'I'm Interested' and apply with resume ('Add Picture' & 'Upload your Resume').
If successful, within 2 weeks
we will send you an information sheet (what you can expect from being aligned with Harley Therapy, including charges) and an application form.
If your application form meets the needs and requests of clients who make contact with Harley Therapy, you will be invited in for one or more meetings to discuss matters further.We are not able to deal with individual questions at this stage.Closing date:
As a result of our continued growth we are committed to advertising vacancies throughout the year, subject to room availability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.