A health start-up in Central London are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their expanding development team (on a remote basis), which currently consists of a Head of Development and six other developers, as well as a PM and a Designer. They're one of the world's first personalised nutrition platforms, offering AI-driven online consultations, alongside both DNA and blood testing kits. This allows them to provide tailor made vitamins in order to help you feel 100%, 100% of the time!
Since launching they've hit several milestones, including over £2 million in revenue, a client base of over 150,000 people and 60,000 nutrition packs being dispatched around the world. The Candidate
They're looking for someone who is comfortable working from both wireframes and full colour mock-ups to create fully responsive designs. These will be integrated into the web application that these guys have built.
You'll ideally have the following experience:
- They work with React so this would be a huge bonus, as would Angular (they're moving over to React from Angular 7).
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge (ideally with some pre-processors).
- Prior ES6 and/or TypeScript experience.
It would be nice if you have worked with:
- Email templates, either in HTML or mark-up languages such as MJML.
- Photoshop, XD or similar.
- Task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
In return for the above a salary of up to £65K is on offer, as well as 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays. There's also a free team lunch every Thursday and Friday drinks (either over Zoom or in London, where a lot of the team are based). As well as that, you'll receive a subscription of your choice to their platform.