Financial Crime OfficerAre you currently working within financial services? Are you working within a banking environment? Do you have experience with AML and fraud investigation?This is what you'll be doing
You will be working within the financial crime department of a highly dynamic, forever evolving organisation who value their people and celebrate success. Your role on a day to day basis will include the following tasks:
The experience you'll bring to the team
- AM investigations
- Fraud Investigation
- Monitor transaction reports to identify any suspicious transactions and conduct detailed investigations as required.
- Proactively identifying financial crime trends through data analysis and sharing findings with leadership as and when required.
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure their queries are answered in a timely manner
And this is what you'll get in return
- A passion for Financial Crime
- Previous experience working within the financial services or banking environment.
- Previous experience managing AML and Fraud investigations
- Preferred experience using fraud detection and reporting systems, such as CIFAS and SIRA.
- 2 years of experience working with SARS
Are you up to the challenge?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent benefits
- To work with an exceptionally progressive organisation.
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch for immediate consideration.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.