Chief Revenue Officer & Co-Founder Opportunity
Hypi is redefining the way mobile and web applications are designed, built and scaled. We're opening up the world of technology to non-technical users making it possible for many more to turn their ideas into reality. It presents an exciting opportunity to work with and explore cutting edge technology that was previously only accessible to big tech. The next generation of startups will be built on and be powered by the Hypi platform.
CRO Job description
In this CRO role and potential co-founder opportunity in London, you will work closely with the founders to develop and implement a commercial growth strategy. Ideally you will have knowledge of the software development industry, particularly low-code/no-code. We are looking for someone with the drive and experience to build an effective sales operation and deliver our growth targets. There is co-founder equity available for the right candidate.
The company takes a human centred approach to all its activities and this includes helping you to grow and thrive.
In the role of CRO your responsibilities will be hands on and growing a team that includes:
Responsible for building and managing Sales function and team.
Co-create and implement "go to market" Sales & Marketing strategy.
Responsible for achieving agreed growth targets.
Co-creating and implementing Marketing strategy to generate interest and leads.
Outbound sales activity to generate new leads/customers through to order or signed contracts.
Price setting and testing, in collaboration with the CEO.
Analytical and Data decision driven to deliver growth.
Sales and Marketing reporting to the Board.
Respond to enquiries and RFPs.
Feedback and contribute to product roadmap and company strategy.
Brand and Product evangelist.
• Minimum of 5 Years' sales experience with direct customer contact.
• Minimum of 3 Years' experience managing Sales & Marketing teams.
• A robust network of contacts and decision makers within the software industry, partners, businesses and corporates.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrable overachiever.
• Self-starter who has net new business experience and consistently over achieves Sales & Marketing targets.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge and leadership in the software sector.
• Understand and communicate (in general terms) our architecture, development, hosting, APIs, Cloud, technology and their business benefits.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Communicate well without resorting to jargon.
• Thoughtful and questioning, listening and understanding of your clients' business needs and challenges.
• Show responsibility, flexibility, imagination and creativity.
• Comfortable operating in a more fluid environment: this is a fairly early stage business and this means you'll be happy to have input into projects outside of the ordinary scope of your role.
• Ideally London based or up to 1 hour commute.
• Demonstrate commitment to continual learning.
• Having PR experience is a benefit, but not a prerequisite.
Benefits of the job
• Competitive market salary, OTE and package.
• Co-founder role with equity for the right candidate.
• Directorship for the right candidate.
• Ground up opportunity to create an industry leading company.
• Flexible hybrid working, though initially working from home.
• Great working environment.
• Support from internal and external mentors.
• Incremental Holiday Scheme.
• Extra day off on your birthday.
• Choice of laptop.
• Death in Service Policy will be coming.
• Healthcare Policy will be coming.
• Bike scheme.
• Non-Contributory Pension Scheme.
• We'll pay for one of your Professional Memberships.