A QA engineer role has opened within a Fintech software house based in London which provides a cloud-based solution to investment banks and research providers to help them manage their client relationships.
As a QA Test Engineer, you will help them build test suites for new and updated features, run various test suites on a daily and weekly basis, and work closely with developers on understanding issues and helping them find solutions.
Note they are happy for anyone to work remotely within the UK under the expectation that they can come into the London office at least once a month for two days.
They would offer between 38-50k depending on experience with great opportunities to progress.
- At least two years of experience of testing complex web-based systems
- Experience working in an agile team environment
- A passion for quality and an eye for detail
- Experience with front end cross browser testing and investigation
- ISEB/ISTQB certification or any other similar certifications
If this Front-end software developer opportunity is of interest to you, then please apply for this advert and we will be in touch.
QA Engineer, Manual Testing, Automated testing, Git, Salesforce