We are looking for an experienced CRO Analyst to join the Ecommerce team who will analyse and generate insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online with a view to improve website conversion rate. You will also have key responsibilities within the delivery of business-critical project on ERP and Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration. Your main duties include: CRO Responsibilities:
SFCC / Business Central ERP Integration:
- Design and conduct A/B and MVT using Google Optimise or SFCC AB testing solution.
- Develop test plans, define a hypothesis and relevant success metrics, analyse and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholders.
- Perform deep down analysis into hush website performance - identifying friction points and opportunities, journey mapping, drop offs, etc.
- Using various platforms including Google Analytics, ContentSquare and Hotjar to analyse trends to produce actionable insights and make recommendations.
- Support with user acceptance testing on all new functionality and report all issues, bugs and feature enhancements
- Perform weekly as well as ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Be an effective member of the ERP project team, and ensure the product data is passing correctly between SFCC and ERP platforms
- Action manual performance testing, write test plans and reports including UAT test plans
- Assist with development of current processes and new features within BC and SFCC to automate/simplify workload
- Previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is essential
- Experience in CRO, e-commerce merchandising/trading or a similar field
- Good knowledge of Business Central or similar ERP systems
- Proven project management experience, ideally leading projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems
- Sharp eye for detail, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Problem solving; knows how to attack a problem and has the tenacity to solve difficult problems, and see tasks through to completion
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.