The UK office of Wavestone is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice and support in digital transformation. We are seeking to accelerate growth in the areas of Cybersecurity, Operational Resilience, Smart Networks, Cloud & Infrastructure where we deliver a wide variety of strategy and implementation projects for top FTSE100 clients. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented individuals to define strategy and help shape the future.The Role:
You will be joining the business as Consultant. During your work, you will deliver projects on client engagements and use your expertise to provide client advisory services. You will have opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development practices, and present material to management teams, ultimately making your mark on the client and on the Wavestone practice.
You will receive training and mentoring directly from our senior level consultants, but the emphasis is on hands-on client involvement and practical experience that will build your capability and relationships towards a successful portfolio of engagements. You will continuously work with your career development manager to design a development and training plan that suits your needsWhat are we looking for?
- Solid foundations in consulting skills with 1-3 years' experience in consulting (IT, management consulting, technology-specific consulting)
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy, high-quality deliverables, strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Capabilities and / or interest in one or more areas below:
Security Governance and Assurance, Cloud Security, Third Party Security, Security Operations Centres, Identity and Access Management, Cyber Resilience and Crisis Management. 2. Operational Resilience
Scenario Planning, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, IT and Business Change, Incident Response, IT Resilience, Supplier Resilience 3. Smart Networks
IT network architecture and associated emerging technology topics such as SASE, SD-WAN, Next Gen firewalls, Zero Trust Network Access, as applied in a multi-cloud environment4. Cloud and Infrastructure
IT infrastructure technology trends and IT strategy and knowledge of cloud strategy, application optimisation and migration, and data centre optimisation. AWS, Azure and/or GCP knowledge or accreditation
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility to work on projects across any of our key areas, so a passion for a variety of technical topics and an interest in staying on top of IT advisory trends is highly beneficial.
- Proactive, passionate, and team-minded individual who wants to participate in shaping the future of the business by getting involved in business development, training, and other internal activities
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as it is usual to spend time away from home in the UK or abroad on some, on some but not every project.
- You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK at the point of application. Wavestone do not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- The opportunity to work directly under senior level consultants with years of Technology Consulting experience
- A positive, dynamic people culture
- An international exposure of delivering projects across multiple geographies and different market sectors
- A competitive London based salary from the outset and an annual bonus scheme linked to personal and business performance
- A full package of benefits including pension, health insurance, life assurance and additional flexible benefits (Netflix subscription, subsidised gym, retail vouchers and more)
At Wavestone, we live by four key values - Audacity (be bold in the face of challenge and don't be afraid to speak out and think out of the box), Passion (enjoying what you do and displaying an enduring commitment to reach the best outcome), Exemplary Behaviour (going above and beyond and role modelling for others) and Team Spirit (working collaboratively and understanding that the team is greater than the sum of its parts).Diversity and Inclusion:
Wavestone is an equal opportunities employer. We support and celebrate diversity and have dedicated teams to work on anti-racism, gender equality, disability awareness and LGBTQ+ topics. Wavestone have a strong Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, a Women of Wavestone forum and a diversity and inclusion network called Wavestone For All.
If you need assistance or an adjustment to our recruitment process due to a disability or impairment, please reach out to us to discuss.
Please note: this role requires you to be within commuting distance to London as you would be expected to be available to travel to London based client sites and to the Wavestone office as and when required.