A truly exciting opportunity to undertake a once-in-a-lifetime role to design and build a new brand, working in a fast-growing start-up with in the fitness and leisure industry.
The successful candidate will initially support and then lead each step of social media and digital marketing:-
About the company
- Lead the Social Media channels. Build digital guidelines and manage the company's social media channels.
- Own the content creation and put in place scalable processes for the development and management of creative content.
- Engage in all aspects of marketing.
- Perform market research to define and understand the optimum end customer, their needs and values.
- Produce the social media goals to maximise appeal to customers.
- Assist in the creation of the brand's style guide from scratch to drive consistent look & feel across the three different product streams.
- Devise and execute marketing strategies to rapidly grow the market share of the launched products from the three product streams.
- Take a lead role in the customer experience across all external touchpoints.
Our client is a new sports, health and leisure business with big aspirations, backed by successful service industry leaders who have a passion for health and fitness. A rapidly growing company operating out of the UK the company has secured private equity and full management commitment to pursue the development of high-quality branded products together with a growing digital platform and distribution network.
The Content & Marketing Manager will tell a compelling story to our gym members, prospects, online customers, third-party partners, investors and employees.The Plans For The Role
There will be three distinct stages for the role:
You will initially work to understand the customer profile, their wants and needs, and develop an understanding of how we can better satisfy those customers. During this time, you will also oversee the creation of the overall social media content and strategy, aligning it to match the customer requirements.
Your responsibilities will then shift to collaborating on the overall marketing strategy whilst in tangent, you will oversee the customer experience, across all external touchpoints.
Once ready, you will lead specific campaigns to launch and promote the rapid growth of the newly introduced products, both via the direct sales channels as well as third-party partners. What You Can Expect
Leveraging the best practices of a good start-up organisation, you will be given autonomy to make decisions in a supportive environment. You will need to showcase the brand to an excellent standard, whilst ensuring that your creative ideas and executions support our business goals.
What We Are Looking For
- A fun, exciting, fast-paced, high-growth environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results.
- The opportunity to lead the building of a brand from the outset, identifying our customer requirements, define our products to meet those needs, and build out our digital experience.
- The opportunity to have autonomy, ownership and accountability in your role.
- Minimal travel required.
- A full time, permanent role that will be genuinely rewarding as you see your effort come to fruition.
- The chance to grow with the company.
- Flexible working environment.
- You have to be a team player, dive right in, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty type. As a start-up we have an "all-hands on deck" approach. You'll be happy to take on tasks and challenges outside of your remit to support the company's growth and success.
- You're flexible, versatile, resilient and responsive to change. You can adapt to unexpected demands in the workplace - sudden surges in work, urgent problems, or an unpredictable event.
- To succeed in your role, you will need to be a hands-on, creative and commercially-minded person who has experience in content creation, social media & marketing with the use of online advertising through influencers and beyond.
- Most important is a positive, can-do attitude. You must have drive and resilience, with the instinct to take ownership to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.
- An articulate visual and verbal communicator along with the ability to think strategically and commercially.
- Experience of customer research and insight exercises to identify and define customers and their requirements.
- A real passion for social media and marketing, with proven experience of successful branding accomplishments along with creating, editing content and copy writing.
- A passion for the customer journey and user interface experience.
- Experience in leading projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge of SEO, marketing campaigns and techniques to deliver results.
- A strong understanding of the latest branding and marketing methods.
- Experience in building social media policies and digital guidelines.
- Experience in the health and leisure industry is a bonus.