Here at graze we're on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it's what's helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We're a bunch of like-minded people but we're not all the same. We're a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds and, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. We support and celebrate uniqueness, so you can be your whole self, and blaze a trail for positive action to continue to support our people and planet.the role, IT Support Technician
We're looking for an IT Support Technician to work in our IT team, reporting to our IT Operations Lead, and part of the wider graze technology team. You'll be maintaining and operating the IT systems that graze's business runs on. A lot is changing at graze, so we need someone with good experience in IT, particularly around Windows systems and security.
The IT team comprises you and two other IT staff. It runs all our network infrastructure and hardware, and manages most of our applications and suppliers. We have two sites: our head office in Kingston-upon-Thames (SW London) and our factory in Hayes (W London).
The role is Kingston based but we offer flexible working (work from home 2/3 days per week) and there will be travel to the Kingston and Hayes sites when required for support and projects.our systems and suppliers
Graze runs a Microsoft Office 365 deployment for principal user management, and also makes Google Workspace tools available. We are aiming for a cloud-based infrastructure as much as possible, and to take advantage of any IT capabilities offered by our owners, Unilever. Our main technologies are:
What You'll Be Responsible For...
- Microsoft Office 365 billing and user management
- Microsoft Endpoint/Intune
- Microsoft Security and Compliance
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Dell PCs and Apple Macbooks / iMacs
- SCCM and PC image deployments/WDS
- Google Workspace
- Cisco switching, routing and firewalls
- Apple Business MDM
- Various external suppliers for WAN, Wi-Fi, PBX, mobile devices and AWS cloud services management
What We're Looking For In You...
- Supporting graze's end users and developers with all their IT needs.
- Working with IT Operations Lead on the graze service desk.
- Working closely with other technical staff of differing skills and experience.
- Contributing to plans for the IT and wider tech team.
- Supporting IT transformation projects.
- You're curious! You can quickly understand and reason about the many systems and processes we have at graze.
- Solid technical background in IT, particularly around Windows systems, networking and security.
- Expertise in Microsoft, Office 365, Sharepoint and Azure.
- You probably have a cloud computing certification (or equivalent experience that you can demonstrate).
- Good communication, to help us understand the available options and risks for projects.
- You enjoy working with end users to build and deploy quality solutions that are valuable to them and the business.
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure. You like to get issues resolved.
You will need to show you have performed well in most of the areas you will be responsible for, and to show a good appreciation of the areas in which you have less experience.
In particular, at interview we will want to explore examples of you:
What We Expect In The First 6 Months...
- Demonstrating your technical knowledge and skills
- Working through challenging support issues
- Helping deliver new IT solutions
- Contributing to the improvement of IT support processes
What We Can Offer You...
- Gain a good understanding of graze's IT and business processes, so that you can respond confidently on any support issue.
- Gain enough familiarity with our infrastructure that you can comfortably make and review significant changes.
- Be able to identify areas of improvement and suggest improvements.
- Build strong relationships with your team and key people you work with.
- A competitive salary, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday a year plus all bank holidays, BUPA private medical insurance and company pension scheme.
- One day a year to use for volunteering, and one to use for a health day (both of your choosing).
- Flexible working policy
- Time and support in attending relevant meetups and conferences.
- Hacker Time, one day per month dedicated to hacking away (no distractions!) on whatever you'd like. This could be learning a new technology or tool, or running a fun tech day with your team.
- Clubs, socials, company drinks and plenty of free snacks (when we are fully back together!). Plus, onsite gym and shop.
- Plenty of opportunity for presenting on technical subjects, in learning and conference-style environments both internally and externally.
Powered by JazzHR