SDET (Software Development Engineering in Test) - London
We are on the lookout for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to join a growing team for a market leading FinTech based in Central London.About the client
One of Europe's swiftest-growing FinTech businesses, winning the Tech Track 100, National Business Awards, the Europe-wide Inc 5000 and Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For.
My client is anticipated to become the most dependable payments supplier. They are putting their customers at the heart of payments, taking control of the end-to-end process and smoothing out the industry's issues.
They live by the client's values of curious, relentless and are customer-obsessed.
Work somewhere where your ambitious-ness gets noticed. Puts more in your pocket and rewards you for the impact you make on customer's lives.Tech achievement
The Technology has experienced a significant transformation in just two years. It used to exist to build around third party products and services. Now they are creating independent, pioneering, payments technology. They are moving from enhancing other people's value for their customers to making their own. Building all things payments, with the scope to add on ancillary products - but only if they make the payments system better for their customers. That's what they are here for, after all, to build game-changing payments solutions that establish trust in an industry that's long gone scorned.About the role
As a Developer in Test you will focus on developing effective automated tests and test frameworks. Working within an Agile development team, you will contribute to and maintain the automated execution of test suites, take ownership of issues and perform manual and exploratory testing to identify issues in automated regression test cases.What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Develop deterministic, performant and effective tests adhering to best practices in a microservices environment.
- Take ownership of tasks / small projects.
- Improve their testing strategy, on a team and possibly multi team basis.
- Work with the Product Manager, UI/UX and Dev Team to improve products.
- Tech stack is flexible when appropriate, their default stack is; .Net Core 3+, C# (main server-side language), typescript with Angular 8, GCP, Kubernetes, helm, protractor.
- Optionally develop fault tolerant and highly scalable production code.
What you will get...For your growth -
- Experience in working with and testing event driven microservices.
- Experience in testing web front ends.
- Experience in Performance testing and optimization.
- Experience with Exploratory testing.
- Effective communicator.
- Event sourcing and CQRS experience and knowledge.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android front ends.
- Experience with software deployed in the Cloud.
Level Up (their personal development programme) and LinkedIn LearningFor your network -
Social Clubs, Annual Celebrations, Mobfit cook-a-longs, #stayconnected slack channels and moreFor your mind -
Employee Assistance Programme, Mental Health Channels and #time-to-talk slack channelFor your fitness -
Fitness classes onsite (currently online) including Yoga, barre, HIIT, boxing etcFor your security -
Life Insurance, Enhanced Parental Leave, Pension PlanFor your pocket -
Season ticket and parking loans, cycle to work scheme and discounts on car insurance, beauty products, electronics, cinema tickets, groceries and more.
If you/or know anyone interested, please reach out to me directly on email@example.com.