Digital Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
(Fixed Term Contract)Department:
Digital Reports into:
Digital Director Location:
Remote Working WHO WE ARE
Founded in Wimbledon in 1990, LK Bennett is a British accessible luxury brand defined by its cultural heritage. Our unique selection of clothing, shoes and accessories are all designed in our London-based head office and beautifully crafted in the best factories in Europe and the Far East.
As a brand that remains true to our origins we provide authentic design and service. We offer exceptional quality in all we do and are respectful of what our customer wants and expects from us, but also know it is our responsibility to inspire.
The same intriguing contrasts that drive the brand also define the LK Bennett woman. A love of vintage eccentricity, functionality and tradition but with a desire for beautiful design and considered luxury. She appreciates simplicity and versatility. JOB ROLE
Joining the L.K Bennett team as Digital Marketing Manager means you will hold a pivotal role within the business. You will be responsible for both planning and executing a full funnel, multi-channel digital marketing strategy, in-line with business KPIs and growth objectives. You will be comfortable with drawing insights to make informed data driven decisions to build a customer acquisition and retention strategy. The role must keep a "customer first" outlook and be centred around optimising the on-site and off-site experience for L.K. Bennett at all times. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
WHO YOU ARE
- Motivate and inspire a close-knit digital marketing team through dedicated management and relationship building.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy to improve a full funnel, multi-channel approach for customer acquisition and retention via Affiliate, SEM, Display, CRM & Social channels.
- Set and monitor KPIs for customer retention and Lifetime Value, working with wider teams to build multichannel programs to achieve these targets.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and forecast with the ability to confidently present to relevant stakeholders
- Proactively monitor the digital & retail landscape as well as competitors to identify additional marketing opportunities.
- Weekly reporting and performance analysis for all digital channels, providing key insights for optimisation
- Work with an internal team and email service provider to improve content, frequency and segmentation of customer communication with a test & learn approach.
- Manage an agency to ensure maximum efficiency of budget and KPIs across PPC, Paid Social, Display and technical SEO.
- Develop an onsite SEO strategy from keyword and content opportunities in partnership with internal content and trade specialists to improve LK Bennett's organic visibility.
- Manage the Affiliate marketing programme with both awareness and promotional activity.
- Manage Referral programme to drive new customer acquisition through existing customers.
- Manage and monitor Product Feed Agency ensuring products are tagged correctly for effective PLA activity and continually reviewing best practice for seasonal business demands
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Data driven, strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and have a close eye on industry best practises and new opportunities
- Problem solving skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative with driving projects
- Flexible, good at multitasking and able to prioritise workload
- Experience with compiling and managing financial budgets, building case studies for proposed increases in spend
- Commercially reactive
- Team player
- Good eye for creative detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata).
- Day off on your birthday, so you can celebrate in style.
- Early Friday finishes all year round.
- Great brand discount.
- Regular staff sales to refresh your wardrobe.