Company DescriptionAt Pitcher, We Thrive on InnovationPitcher
is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 140 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
Pitcher AG is seeking a Senior Solution Architect
to join our EMEA
We require a high-calibre, dynamic Solution Architect, someone equally comfortable working across internal teams as with customers. This is an exciting and challenging position as part of the Service Delivery team within Pitcher. The candidate for this position will be working with a team of Solution Architects based across the globe responsible for operational sales support, customer engagement and successful project delivery and customer on-boarding.Job Description
- Own the design, build and technical delivery of all Pitcher products under the overall project.
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- Support the project and commercial teams to help develop strategic working relationships.
- Present your projects and insights to clients (including regular on-site and remote presentations and discussions).
- Deliver value-added consulting services by implementing the most efficient solution to address customer's business needs and use cases.
- Build and maintain business knowledge across all verticals.
- Communicate with key customers and internal management.
- Chair Design & build workshops as part of the project life cycle, training or aftercare process.
- Run stakeholder prioritisation for engagement planning.
- Accurately track your time, costs, and progress to budgets relating to all your projects.
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on the Pitcher platform.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support.
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management).
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide end-user training to customers when needed.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce with some of that as a Solution Architect ideally within the Life Science, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, and Manufacturing verticals
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for Commercial teams with Salesforce
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging skills and technical acumen
- Business Fluency in English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably from a Software Service Delivery organisation or consulting background.
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills, analysing, and interpreting complex data sets.
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable.
- Effective communication, relationship-building skills, and execution skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background within the Sales Enablement arena and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience in working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment and services delivery management.
- Familiar in the Sales Enablement industry and with experience in Salesforce, CRM, MS projects.
Additional InformationYour Benefits At Pitcher Will Include
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (subject to country).
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic, highly motivated, global, and cross-functional team.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- LinkedIn Learning licence
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid time off for birthday
Pitcher is an Equal Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, age, disability, marital status/civil partnership, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law.
The Company prohibits harassment, bullying, victimisation and any other practices that are inconsistent with its commitment to maintaining a workplace in which employees and the Company's contractors, temporary staff, customers, suppliers and agents treat one another with dignity and respect, accepting the uniqueness and differences of people around the world.