Tasman is an international healthcare IT consultancy committed to helping hospitals navigate their EHR (electronic health record) journeys.
Our team includes corporate team members and consultants dedicated to providing healthcare organizations around the world exceptional technical, project management, and strategic expertise.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we also have satellite offices in Dublin, London, and Lucerne. We work with healthcare organizations throughout Europe and leverage a global network with our sister companies in the U.S. and Canada.
About the Role:
Tasman is looking for experienced consultants to support our international client base as they implement, improve, and maintain their Epic software systems. Our team of consultants support our clients as analysts, team leads, or project managers, and help ensure the success of their projects through their depth of knowledge. Tasman is looking for individuals with Epic experience and an interest in working with the complexities of international healthcare across the markets we serve. Candidates will have a willingness to work flexible hours across time zones including the EU, UK, and Middle East.
Our Consultant role primarily focuses on client work, though consultants will also be expected to work with other corporate team members on company projects as outlined below. Our consultants bring and grow invaluable knowledge for Epic related projects. This knowledge is key to our success and, when not focused on client tasks, is used to grow to grow the broader team in a variety of ways under the direction of the consultant management team.
· Providing world-class application or project advice to client teams and leadership;
· Identifying risks or issues and communicating their importance to stakeholders appropriately;
· Presenting technical concepts in a concise way to client users and teams, including workflow demonstrations, diagrams, etc.;
· Managing timelines and competing priorities to ensure the success of the project;
· Analyzing and documenting workflows, technical documentation, training, and/or other resources as necessary;
· Mentoring client project teams as necessary in project and system build;
· Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with prospective and current clients around the globe;
· Handling other client-specific duties as required for individual projects
· Partnering with Client Services and Talent teams to develop new service lines or determine internal knowledge required to fulfil client requests;
· Developing and maintaining internal documentation for use by the broader Tasman team;
· Onboarding and acquainting new team members with Tasman policies and consulting methodologies;
· Growing and developing the technical and cultural skills of the broader team;
· Improving company processes and policies, not limited to consulting methodology, as necessary;
· Expanding knowledge of the Epic software suite through certification training and internal mentoring;
· Working on assigned projects on an ad hoc basis and assisting with other corporate initiatives as necessary, directed, assigned, or requested
· Certification in at least one application of the Epic software suite required; multiple Epic certifications preferred;
· 3+ years' experience implementing or maintaining Epic software applications, work with Epic clients outside of the USA preferred;
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required;
· Project management experience;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus on individual tasks;
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
· Ability to work with diverse groups of people across healthcare settings;
· Flexible mentality and ability to adapt to different environments and new projects comfortably particularly with differences in global healthcare processes, requirements, and regulations;
· Fluency in English required; proficiency in multiple languages preferred
· Ability to travel up to 50%, including domestic and international trips
Are you interested in joining our team? Please submit a combined resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.