We are Vocacio currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a client of ours in Tamworth. This is a newly created, stand alone position, with full responsibility for FP&A activity across the business.
Our client are within Automotive and Engineering and have experience year on year growth. With lots of exciting opportunities arising for the business this a really exciting time to be joining the company.
As Financial Controller you will lead forecasting and budgeting activity across the Group, creating and continuously improving flexible and accurate models that support scenario assessment and variance analysis. Support Group Companies in the consistent preparation and analysis of data for product costing, cost variance analysis and other business KPI's.
CLIENT VIDEO AVAILABLE
Key Focus Areas
- Reporting & Analysis
- Costings and BOMS
- Business Improvement
- Experienced finance professional at a senior level
- Ideally prior experience in either automotive, engineering or manufacturing
- Ability to be a key decision maker
- Builds strong and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on approach to developing and improving a finance function
Please note that Vocacio operates as an equal opportunities employer