Do you want to be part of a company whose primary goal is to enhance the classroom learning experience?
At Joskos, our vision is to become the UK's most trusted provider of ICT support and Infrastructure Services to schools and other educational organisations and thereby bring about a step-change in the classroom learning experience. Currently, we are well on the road to achieving this vision by being an award-winning service provider to schools, colleges and Multi-Academy Trusts across the UK. If you are an experienced Finance Professional who has operated at Board Level and if you are strongly motivated by this altruistic vision, we at Joskos would love to hear from you.
As the Joskos Financial Director, you will:
- Ensure Joskos operates in alignment with the CEO's vision and company values in a way that increases shareholders return as well as the overall valuation of the company
- Provide, deliver, and execute scalable organisational strategic planning for short- and long-term growth aligned with the company's vision for growth
- Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
To be effective in role, you will need to:
- Be an Experienced Financial Professional who has operated at Board Level
- Have well-developed leadership skills and managerial ability
- Be able to function on both a strategic and operational level
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be an articulate communicator
- Have experience in Project Accounting and WIP (work in progress).
- Be collegiate in your approach but also be able to direct as appropriate.
- Be a good multi-tasker with excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Have expert knowledge of financial accounting, budgeting, forecasts, and payroll processing.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting change management and the implementation of new processes, controls and reporting tools.
- Have knowledge of the ICT Managed Services Provisioning Sector or have had previous experience of working within a similar sector such as; a services-led business and/ or technology and /or IT value-added reseller environment
- Ideally have M&A experience or previous dealings in a venture capital landscape