At Pirate, we're on a mission to make creative space available to all. Through our 24-hour, self-service Rehearsal, DJ, Recording, Podcast and Dance Studios, we're empowering the next generation of creatives. As one of Europe's fastest-growing companies, this is a great opportunity to join the team and help us as we take our mission global.Senior FP&A Analyst
A commercial brain with an inquisitive nature. An expert modeller with an eye for detail but able to see the bigger picture and appreciate the wider context. Proactive and productive with the drive and ability to identify opportunities. Pirate's Senior FP&A Analyst, reporting to the Finance Director will own the area of Financial Planning and Analysis and define the function and its roles.
Responsible for business partnering with other key depts like Rollout and Operations, the Senior FP&A Analyst will provide the tools and analysis to assist in the decision making process necessary for the execution of Pirate's global strategic objectives.A day in the life of...
Day-in, day-out you can expect to
- Coordinate and lead the group budget process
- Take ownership of the 5-year strategic operating model
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to monitor company performance through management accounts, quarterly board packs and more
- Build analytical tools to enable departments to allocate capital effectively and support strategic initiatives
- Develop internal policies, standards and processes for all things FP&A
Our ideal candidate is incredibly commercial, proactive and highly organised. They will maintain consistency as we scale and enter new markets, partner closely with our Data department to help shape our reporting capabilities and will analyse complex financial information to make informed recommendations to stakeholders, all whilst we scale-up the business significantly.Skills & Experience We Need
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Very strong MS Excel / Google Sheets modelling skills
- Excellent attention to detail, commercial acumen and organisational skills
- Influence and relationship building skills across multiple types and levels of stakeholders
- Bonus points for experience working with Looker, Tableau or other analytics platforms
We are offering full-time employment, paying between £60-70k based on experience, extra holidays up to 28 days per year + public holidays and paid sick leave, flexible working between home and office, paid training, discounted studio hours and more.Equal for all
Our team is made up of many nationalities and equal opportunity is hugely important to us across all areas of Pirate Studios. We treat individuals fairly, in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.