Technical Account Manager - London, UK
Salary -£35,000 - £45,000 with bonus.
I am currently working with a programmatic digital marketing company that enables customers to run intelligent, targeted, and high performing advertising campaigns for well known brands in various industries across the globe. They have offices spread out covering London, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, and, of course, the US.
I am currently searching for a Technical Account Manager who will manage performance, strategy, planning, and reporting for multiple clients across the business. The role will require technical experience within the advertising space and a knowledge of managing multi-channel programmatic campaigns. Additionally, the individual will need to be comfortable dealing with clients to discuss insights, performance trends, and strategic opportunities.
- Manage day to day trading operations across multiple campaigns
- Deliver advanced optimization techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Deliver client updates and regular reporting and insights
- Work alongside creative teams to deliver an effective DCO strategy
- Work with product teams in establishing business cases for product improvement and technical development
- Experience working in the programmatic space e.g. working on multiple DSPs. Ad Servers, Adops trafficking, troubleshooting
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple types of campaigns e.g. display, video, native, audio
- Experience in a customer facing environment whilst working in the online media or advertising space
- Outgoing and personable = capable of building long term relationships with clients
- Analytical and data driven approach, with strong problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then apply via LinkedIn or reach out direct to Adam King at firstname.lastname@example.org.