Customer Support Specialist Date/Rev: ASAP Department: Genomics Customer Support, Commercial Position Summary:
CooperGenomics laboratory performs Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) for PGT-A (Aneuploidies), PGT-SR (Structural Rearrangements), and/or PGT-M (Monogenic or Single Gene Disorders). This is Customer Support Specialist position under the direction of the Senior Customer Support Specialist and Genomics Customer Support Team Manger.
This is a fast paced, multifaceted role, providing a crucial link between clinics and internal CooperGenomics teams to ensure the smooth flow of the PGT case, from submitting case paperwork through sample collection up to PGT case reporting. Proactively communicating with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the service.
This position will suit someone with experience in data administration, case coordination or customer service. A scientific background in molecular biology/genetics or equivalent would be a benefit. Successful candidate will be able to coordinate clinic paperwork simultaneously from initiation to completion. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual who can prioritize tasks that can easily change throughout the day, be able to keep tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure.Essential Functions:
- Organize, maintain and store PGT case paperwork, computer-based information and patient records using GDPR and ISO 15189 compliant procedures and software
- Day to day PGT case coordination, ensuring logs, database and internal systems are updated accurately, tracked and monitored in a timely manner, adhering to agreed KPI's
- Reviews forms to ensure accuracy of data input on internal database
- Assisting with sample collection from clinics
- Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
- >one year IVF/Dx/Genetics technical/data administration/customer support or case coordination experience.
- Scientific background (preferably Molecular Biology/Health Care or Genetics) background and/or work experience with genetic testing or regulated environment highly desirable
- Customer Excellence, proactive communicator, huge attention to detail, high service orientation, ready to go the extra mile to support our customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of GDPR laws
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Strong time management skills and capability to execute multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Organized, methodical and high level of attention to detail