Home Instead, CQC rated Outstanding, specialises in award winning homecare and has exciting opportunities for caring and compassionate people to join our dedicated team. These positions are available to those who want to make a difference to the lives of people in our community, who genuinely care about others and want to start or accelerate their career in care.Job Description
Pay: £9.85 per hour Monday to Friday, £10.00 per hour Saturday and Sunday, double time for Bank Holidays + Travel time & Mileage
Hours: We have full time and part time positions available, flexible with mornings, evenings and weekends.Purpose of the Role
The role of a Caregiver is to provide all levels of care to our clients, to keep them in their home, independently for as long as possible. To be outstanding in all that you do to help us in our mission of "changing the face of aging." All of our visits are a minimum of 1 hour, which enables our Caregivers to build fulfilling relationships with our clients and their families.Key Responsibilities
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead, while providing all care services, which include companionship, personal care and home help.
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client's quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client's needs or living conditions.
- Maintain regular communication with your line manager and office staff.
Why work for Home Instead?
- You must have access to your own transport due to the nature of the role and the locations our clients live in.
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships quickly
- Flexibility to meet clients needs
- Ability or willing to learn/adapt to our electronic monitoring system
- Excellent pay (Above the National Minimum and National Living Wage)
- Paid holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Health Assured EAP Service
- Home Instead Discount Portal
- BHSF Health Scheme
Please click apply or for an informal chat & further information please call our friendly recruitment team on 01952 476720.
Home Instead will provide all essential PPE, refunded DBS checks, enhanced training, and support.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All positions are subject to satisfactory DBS and Reference checks