eCommerce ManagerLuxury 50kLondon (3 days office / 2 days home)Please note, you must have strong Shopify experience to be considered for this.
We are excited to be working exclusively on this opportunity. This is a much-loved contemporary brand that is known for its beautiful, effective, and simplistic designs. They currently stock in some of the finest retailers and have seen huge growth across their concessions and their own site. As they continue to scale, they are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their team and own the day-to-day website operations, ensuring that the site is merchandised, consumer behaviour is monitored, analysed, and acted on, but overall, that the online experience is seamless.
They are looking for someone who likes to work autonomously, is hands-on, has a very good grasp of the eCommerce and digital space. About the role
- Be the go-to expert for all eCommerce and marketing needs within the business
- Ensure the site is visually and commercially optimised to drive income and deliver the best possible online customer experience
- Work closely with various members and agencies to design, implement, measure and optimise effective digital marketing initiatives that generate leads and drive revenue
- Lead the segmentation strategy of their data base, working closely with an agency
- Use A/B testing strategies to make sure the site is as effective as possible, designing and running experiments to drive engagement and conversion
- Several years experience working within eCommerce and digital marketing
- Confident and able to bring new ideas to the table
- Shopify experience
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently as well as within a team