Home Instead is the world's leading provider of care and companionship services for older people. We match our Live-in CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust, enabling us to provide compassionate, relationship-led support from the heart. We are immensely proud of the innovative and holistic care we provide. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family. We are rated as a 5 Star Employer, 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission and voted in the top 20 of home care providers in the North West.Job DescriptionDo you want to be part of an award-winning home care provider?
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in the South Lakes
as a Live In CAREGiver. As a Live In CAREGiver, you will live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
Tasks include personal care which may include assistance with going to the bathroom, showering, getting dressed and prompting with medication. You will also take on domestic tasks within the home including cooking healthy nutritious meals, accompanying your client to appointments or shopping trips and light housework. Then of course companionship, looking after your client's mental health and wellbeing, ensuring they have someone to talk to and laugh with whilst enjoying your clients hobbies and trips out together.QualificationsWhat you need:
- At least one year of care experience
- Empathy and a willingness to make a difference to someone's life.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- A driving license and a car as many of our clients live in rural locations and need help getting out and about.
As a Live In CAREGiver, you will be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client, a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WiFi.What We Provide
Contact Us Today
- Competitive rates of pay of £100 - £120 per day
- A warm and friendly company with a large community outreach with opportunities to get involved in local events and fundraising for our Home Instead charity and other charities.
- Regular monthly team activities, including CAREGiver of the month awards, team meetings and family social events like summer BBQ's and a 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme.
- Award-winning, bespoke training courses including including City and Guilds certificated training in Alzheimer's and dementia care and Parkinsons training.
- Wellness program with access to healthcare and counselling, plus discounted health and dental cash plans for yourself and your family.
- Exclusive discounts at high street stores, supermarkets, utility providers and much more.
Enjoy all of this as part of your new rewarding career with the Home Instead South Lakes family. Contact us at 01539 291804 or click here to start your application today.The Home Instead Family
Interested in learning more about what Home Instead has to offer? Search for Home Instead South Lakes on Facebook to see the latest news!