We are on a mission to make the world a more thortful place. Our community of designers and illustrators create witty, topical and unique greeting cards that make people smile, laugh, and feel a sense of connection. At thortful, we use the best tech to make the experience of finding, sending and receiving cards simple and fun.
We champion independent creatives and small businesses, paying our creators an industry-leading royalty rate for each card sold.
Our journey to making the world a more thortful place is always full of fun; we think like entrepreneurs, are open minded and inclusive, and always put customer happiness at the heart of what we do.
We're passionate about what we are building and we hope you will be too.About the team
As the business and the functions grow so do the need and appetite for data across functions. We are looking for a senior data analyst to join our growing team. You will be working with colleagues across cross-functional teams (marketing, finance, and others), and senior leadership to provide the ground truth, conduct analyses, and make data-driven decisions. With your proven skills as a multitasker, you will use your analytical skills with the confidence to make sure you know and understand our business needs and ensure success for our business.What you'll be doing
- Conduct analyses to tackle the most crucial business problems facing the company, answering questions with data-driven answers.
- Assess commercial opportunities and deliver insights to key stakeholders around the business.
- Develop and maintain PowerBI Reports.
- Create regular insights reports.
- Provide the different departments in the business with their data needs and reporting.
- Understanding the needs of non-technical internal users and presenting the results that can be easily consumed and acted upon.
- Continuously assess where we can improve existing planning and reporting processes with more scalable solutions to better support our local operations.
Some of the thortful perks
- A self-starter with a bias for action; comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Experience with digital analytics and marketing data is beneficial.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in business intelligence or analytics
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Python experience is beneficial.
- Experienced working with BI tools.
- Ability to execute analysis start to end with assistance from managers and input from stakeholders
- You're passionate about what we do and want to be part of our mission to make the world a more thortful place.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days) + opportunity to sell back unused days.
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- Private health insurance with Vitality & regular well-being sessions
- thortful.com allowance of £300 per year
- Cycle to work scheme & interest free travel loan
- Weekly office lunch
- Personal development fund of £1000 per year
- Staff Discounts & employee referral scheme
- Flexible working & the tech you need
At thortful, we respect and value the differences in people and so we encourage all applicants to come as you are. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams nurture creativity and is therefore the key to our success. Much like our cards, we are creating a workplace that represents ALL people.