After rapid growth in the US, we have launched a brand new product for restaurants everywhere to dramatically increase their success with online delivery apps.
After having successfully launched in the EMEA region, the company is rapidly expanding and looking for startup-minded individuals eager to take on the challenge of scaling this venture massively.
You will join a team of highly-qualified tech leaders and entrepreneurs, with a proven track record. Your contribution will come at a critical moment in our journey: we must grow sales and build operational capacity at lightspeed.
We're looking for ambitious talent that wants to build things from scratch that will have a massive impact, and who want to learn new things every week. You must feel competent taking on new complex projects at a high pace of change.About The Role:
We're looking for an organized, ambitious self-starter to join our team as Strategy & Planning Associate, leading day-to-day operations and special projects across various areas of the business. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cross-functional teams and display strong communication and project management skills necessary for a fast-growing start-up. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy & Planning EMEA of this business line, this is a challenging and rewarding role that exposes you to all the different facets of the business, with tremendous opportunity for growth for the right motivated and outcome-oriented individual.
This person will be a partner to the Head of S&P EMEA and be responsible for helping him to grow the business. You have a knack for analytics and supersets. You also know how to manage multiple stakeholders. This role will be helping to define the strategy for this business line in EMEA, which means having your fingers on the pulse of all of the business projects in the territory at any given time. You will also be setting up processes to accomplish the goals of the business overall. Key Responsibilities:
- Financial planning and analysis
- Secure and guarantee data integrity
- Create clear processes for business changes
- Be able to identify where change is necessary and willing to take calculated risks to achieve it
- Present information and analysis in a professional and timely manner and deliver a rapid response to management information requests.
- Enable easy understanding and fact-based decision making.
- Provide creative solutions in order to fulfil business requirements.
- Ensure management and individuals adhere to business guidelines and processes regarding financial and operational decisions.
Nice To Haves:
- Strong analytical capabilities: proficient in Excel, SQL, comfortable with financial modelling and data analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple, high-level stakeholders at once.
- Super organised. Someone who knows how to manage their workload, cope with multiple priorities and can organise their days and week effectively
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Prior experience in a finance/accounting role is a plus.
- OFO experience (Operations, Business Operations, Strategy), or entrepreneurial experience.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.