International law firm are looking for a paralegal with at least 6 months' experience in corporate / commercial work to join their expanding team. They have no trainees so this exciting paralegal role will be assisting Partners and Senior Associates on a wide variety of corporate, commercial, capital markets and finance work and it is essential that you have some experience in these areas. The role will include:
- Attending departmental meetings and contributes to exchanges of information about know-how and workload
- Assisting with anti-money laundering checks on potential clients, drafting engagement letters and opening new files
- Assisting with due diligence on corporate/banking transactions; establishing and operating online data rooms; ordering and indexing relevant documentation and reviewing and summarising the key terms of such documentation
- Assisting with drafting and high-level review of transactional documents under supervision
- Dealing with the incorporation and structuring of new companies
- Attending meetings with clients and taking detailed notes
An exceptional environment and a fantastic opportunity in a dynamic and progressive law firm to gain quality experience for the successful paralegal. It is essential that you have already gained at least 6 months' experience as a corporate paralegal in another international or American firm. Good benefits and a collegiate, team-orientated environment with a good work life balance.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.