Looking to work in a fast-growing and forward-thinking brand, who places as much emphasis on purpose and impact on the planet, as they do on profit? We are looking for a qualified Senior Nutritional Therapist to join our expanding Nutrition team, who is an advocate for premium natural supplementation and wants to be part of a growing business that is making a positive difference in the world.
This is a unique and exciting role that goes beyond the usual expectations of a nutritionist role. Our Nutritionists play a pivotal role in how our brand is represented; showcasing expertise at the forefront of our business through a variety of mediums. We provide supplements and nutrition support for many areas of health and lifestyle needs, but very much at the forefront is our passion for women's and family health.
You must be someone who thrives on connecting with our customers, conducting video consultations, as well as being comfortable sharing advice through a variety of channels such as Instagram, our blog, and internal/external training sessions.
You will need to work independently, as well as being a team-player, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, playing an integral role in supporting our customer care, marketing, sales, and product teams.
This role is full time (working week, not weekends) but we are open to discuss the role as either 5 days or 4. We understand that some practitioners would still wish to retain a day of clinic so would prefer a 4 day role.About Your Manager
You will report directly to our Head of Nutrition, Lorna Driver-Davies. Lorna has worked both as a Nutritional Therapist in clinical practice for 15+ years (5 of those at Wild Nutrition) and in a variety of retail and commercial roles in the health and medical industry. She has expertise in women's hormone and gynaecological health, as well as a deep understanding and passion for the science and practical application of natural Food-Grown supplementation and botanicals.Responsibilities
- Provide nutrition technical information and support for customers, retail partners and other practitioners
- Help create engaging and informative nutrition content for our blog, Instagram account and other marketing channels
- Conduct video & telephone nutrition consultations with customers
- Support our creative, brand, social and PR teams with technical information
- Create and deliver engaging presentations and training programs for our retail and nutritionist partners
- Diploma, BSc or greater in Nutritional Therapy.
- Must have significant clinical experience after your qualification has been achieved (please do not count student clinic hours as experience) with verifiable and demonstrable experience in family and women's health. A considerable part of the nutrition advice that we provide is focused on female health, and our range features bespoke women's products.
- Excellent familiarity with popular and up to date functional testing, particularly related to female health.
- A 'plus' would be any experience in the health, food or wellbeing retail/commercial sector.
- Experience with using social media platforms, and that you are comfortable using those mediums to promote nutritional expertise and brand awareness. For example, speaking on video.
- Up to date professional insurance and full membership of a professional nutrition body.
- Excellent communication, organisational and efficiency skills.
- Competitive salary
- Time given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
- All the latest tech you need
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Leave Package
- Company Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture