At Swytch, we believe that transport shouldn't cost the Earth. Since launching in 2017, we've made it our mission to make electric transport accessible to everyone. Our patent-pending conversion kits transform your everyday bicycle into a lightweight electric bike.
This role supports the team by maintaining and repairing our broad selection of bikes and Swytch kits stored in our workshop.Responsibilities Include
- Quality checking all returns to our UK Warranty Centre. Following and developing test specifications. Using and building custom testing equipment. Setting a standard for our global warranty and returns process that spans across centres in Europe and America.
- QC testing R&D development samples from new suppliers.
- Maintaining an organised, stocked, tidy and efficient workshop, always considering ways to improve the workshop and processes.
- Testing and preparing kits being sent out to the VIP press or customers.
- Writing quality reports to support quality investigations.
- Supporting the Customer Service team with technical queries and occasionally providing support directly to customers.
- Working with marketing to develop technical content for our Swytch Knowledge Base and uploading to platform.
- Liaising with external contractors and couriers as needed.
- Any other requests made by the immediate or wider team.
- Expert technical knowledge in eBikes or in a similar field.
- An engineering mindset - continual development and methodical problem solving.
- Proven thorough troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Tech savvy - ability to use apps, digital platforms or add-ons to aid productivity to admin.
- Previous use of a CRM (specifically Zendesk is a bonus).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic member of a team.
- The seasonal nature of this job means that there will be weeks when we will work longer hours with the opportunity to take additional days and hours off at other times.
- Daily free lunch at our East London offices.
- A flat structured business with direct access to our Founders (our CEO and CTO).
- Up to 25kpa depending on experience.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- The latest gadgets via our tech scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Your very own Swytch kit!
- Electric Penny Farthing Lessons.