Role: Solution Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: Worthing 2 days per week / 3 days from home.
Rate: negotiable Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
I am working with a leading BPO outsourcer and financial technology provider that works with some of the biggest organisations within the financial sector. They have an opportunity to join their growing their dynamic software delivery team focusing on their global core platforms.
You will deliver software solutions including their integration with internal and web facing systems. You will play a key role in shaping and directing solution developments end to end. The solutions are being developed using the MS tech stack (.net, c#, SQL)
Main responsibilities include:
• Design and communicate solution architectures, helping support global delivery teams in the design and development of integrated reusable solutions
• Present architecture design proposals to gain agreement from the global architecture review board
• Balance solutions using time and cost as factors whilst identifying and mitigating technical risks
• Work on multiple projects at various stages of delivery
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Solution Architecture experience within the financial services sector or related industry.
• Awareness and knowledge of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, C4, UML, SysML
• Knowledge of and experience in using Object Orientated Analysis and Design and the Unified Modelling Language (UML)
• Knowledge and experience with the MS Technology Stack (.Net, C# SQL Server, ASP.net..)
• Knowledge of/experience in enterprise development technologies and tools.
• Experience in building good relationships across the technology team and within the wider business