Email Marketing Executive
Glasgow (Hybrid working)
£24,000 - £28,000 plus extensive benefits package
A great new role has been created within this large, corporate organisation in Glasgow for an Email Marketing Executive.
Your primary responsibility is to create HTML email templates and text messages for both current and newly onboarded customers.
This role demands a creative, self-motivated, driven and confident personality who will build on current process and strive for improvement.
Relevant experience in email campaign creation and management is required for this one.
Responsibilities and remit will include:
• Creating HTML templates and text message in platform
• Manage integration of assets into overall campaigns and manage on behalf of various stakeholders and partners
• Day to day communication with account managers.
• Producing dual brand campaigns
• Work closely with Group Marketing to ensure brand and tone of voice remain in-line with Company guidelines.
It is likely that you may have a relevant Marketing related degree, although of more importance is your skills and knowledge of the following:
• Relevant experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns within a CRM environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of email best practices such as subject lines, messaging, dynamic emails, customer segmentation, unsubs and re-targeting.
• Experience in audience research and segmentation, Email Marketing Strategy, Market research.
• Advanced knowledge of email template creation, email flow creation, email automation.
• Strong knowledge of GDPR requirements and practices.
• HTML/CSS knowledge.
• UTM / Tracking knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively.
• Imagery - experience of Canva or other graphic design platforms would be desirable.
This is a full time, permanent role. Hybrid working is the norm (2 days office/ 3 days home working) and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some fantastic people.
Interested? Send your CV now along with some brief covering info highlighting why your experience is relevant. Our team will be right back to you.