We Need You...
We are looking for a creative and performance-driven Direct Response Copywriter who will support the Growth team in writing copy that will appeal to our customers - new and existing - and ultimately drive sales and improve conversion rates. You will be an expert copywriter, specialised in creating high-converting copy and consistently pushing to deliver exceptional results.
We are growing incredibly fast and that's why we need an extra pair of hands-on deck to provide a great service to the business and to our customers.
Please include links to examples of your work in your application.A Day In The Life...
We move and think fast so it's important that you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to support the team in every way possible.
Your day to day will look a little bit like this...
RequirementsWhat You Need...
- Writing high-converting sales copy for landing pages and sales funnels.
- Collaborating and building storyboards for our Facebook ads.
- Developing fresh ideas and strategies to improve our conversion rate on creative content across multiple channels.
- Producing copy concepts and presenting underlying strategic thinking to others.
- Working with our Marketing team to produce high-converting email campaigns.
- Working with other teams including Design and Video to produce innovative and consistent content.
- Interpreting creative direction and convert briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
BenefitsThe Good Stuff...
- Experience in writing world-class short- and long-form copy with a proven track record of successful conversion.
- Experience in sales funnel copywriting in the eCommerce sector is essential.
- Working knowledge of metrics and data analysis in performance marketing.
- Experience of testing and optimisation.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of NLP in sales and marketing is desirable.
- Flexible Working Hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while traveling, or in the office!
- Company Equipment - Laptop issued to you so you're all set from day 1.
- Get Your Read On - We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn't be happier to buy books of your choice via amazon or pay for audible subscription .
- Employee Assistance Programme - We make sure our team is covered for a range of different circumstances personally and professionally and have an employee assistance program that provides a complete support network of expert advice for the ultimate work/home life balance.
- Pension Scheme - contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption Leave - because time with new family members is important!
- Puppy Therapy - working in partnership with Paws in Work to provide a boost of oxytocin every quarter.
- Cycle2Work Scheme - Government initiative which offers a cost-effective way to buy new cycling equipment.
- Discount Vouchers & Gym Memberships - get discounts at a whole range of retailers and gym memberships through our provider, Sodexo.
- Free breakfast, fruits and snacks - refuel and revitalise with free munchies in the office.
- Environment - dogs are welcome!