An exciting opportunity for a PR Representative to join an award winning commercial editing company in Soho, that has been established for over 10 years and works with some of the best in the business. Working in a relaxed, creative environment where craft and quality of service take precedence.
They have a vibrant music video and short film division, and are passionate about showcasing the most creative work from up and coming talent - they run an annual short film competition, where they commission/produce/edit 3-4 short films and showcase them to the industry's finest.
The PR Representative will have a broad and autonomous role, working across brand building for the company through PR and Social, whilst also building direct relationships with production companies and Directors to develop new leads. This sales aspect to the role is new business lead generation through relationships, and presenting the editors work.The role:
- Build the reputation of the company through profile building of talent, the company social channels and creating press coverage.
- Develop leads for new work and opportunities for editors and the company as a whole.
- Initiate new relationships with production companies & directors and nurture existing ones.
- Have a pro-active approach to selling and ideas for staff and client events / entertaining.
- Write, edit and produce newsletters and press releases.
- Update the company website and reels.
- Manage Awards Entries and Industry events.
- Plan and run the annual film competition, organising collaborators and sponsorship each year, liaising with the creative partner to develop and market the idea, organising PR for the showcase event and finalists.
- Grow the reputation, entrants, audience and participants for the competition.
- Ideally you will bring previous experience in a similar role, with a passion for the creative film industry and a good understanding of the industry press landscape.
- Solid grasp of social media and trends, with experience of managing social channels and developing assets and content.
- A strong understanding of photoshop, with ability to create and edit assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write engaging short and long form content.
- A people person with a knack for developing trusted relationships internally and externally, with Editors, Journalists, Producers and Directors.
- Be a creative thinker with exceptional organisational and prioritising capabilities, working well with deadlines.
- Self motivated and keen to offer new ideas and solutions to this ever-changing market.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you to build on your PR experience, then we'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge through the link below.