Expleo are working with a major Automotive Manufacturer in the UK, who are looking to recruit a dynamic Cost Controller to join their team on a contract basis. The role is based at their Automotive Research and Development facility in Bedfordshire.
Your responsibilities will include leading all lifecycle cost reporting using Tableau, Office Applications and other strategic BI tools, identifying new cost reduction opportunities and supporting delivery of existing cost reduction projects, whilst providing expert support to engineers regarding sources of data, systems and processes.
Background and Experience:
• Ideally degree qualified or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Tableau and BI (Business Intelligence)
• Experience to lead a team and/or project including preparation of detailed documentation
• Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
• Strong PC skills with Excel, Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• An understanding of vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes, is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of SQL is desirable
Infrequent national and international travel may be required within this role.
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support engineers who require sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Cost Reporting Controller or require further information, please contact: