Sword partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services.
Our Aberdeen SharePoint team are trusted partners to a significant number of Energy Sector clients in Aberdeen and deliver innovative SharePoint focused solutions and services.
To support on-going growth in this area, we are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our existing team in a permanent staff role where you'll be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects that allow you to keep your skill-set at the forefront of developments in technology.Here's what the role will look like...
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate...
- Working collaboratively with our customers to understand their business requirements, and translating them into practical solutions
- Building and configuring SharePoint websites and developing code for SharePoint, while maintaining SharePoint environment performance, capability and availability.
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; and contributing to architectural design.
- Effective content and source-code management, planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customisation projects.
- Well developed skills in SharePoint technologies, especially SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SP Online.
- If you have gained recent experience in Power Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate that would be a real bonus, if not, you'll have a keen interest in developing skills in this area.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with business stakeholders at all levels and adept at identifying, gathering, validating, and delivering customer needs.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years experience in implementing SharePoint solutions utilising development skills across the following tech stack...
3rd party plugins
- Web Services (data parsing)
- CAML Query Language (SQL/XML handling)
- Bootstrap (HTML/CSS)
- Fluent UI
- SharePoint Designer (workflow specific)
Alongside a competitive salary, our staff colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package. This post will also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team. This role will initially be based remotely and post lockdown we will continue to support a blended office / remote working approach.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line today .