About The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group) is a global,consumer brand and technology group that specialises in Beauty and Wellness. We're home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. We retail in 169 countries and dispatch more than 60 million items to customers across the globe.
Our 7,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices in 11 cities across the world. We are headquartered in Manchester, UK, where we are currently building a state-of-the-art HQ that has capacity for more than 10,000 employees. We're now listed as a FTSE100 company after going through the largest IPO from a UK based Technology company in September 2020.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.About the Division:
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles - no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.The Team:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning treasury team in a newly created role adding to the depth of the team, as we move forward with the next exciting phase of our growth story following the announcement of our recent investment from SoftBank.
- Support in establishing treasury policies and procedures for the company.
- Administration and management of global cash pooling structures.
- Forecast and monitor cash flow and working capital, modelling and analysing as required.
- Work closely with Group Reporting, Commercial Finance, AR and AP teams internally to optimise analysis and understanding of cash flows and working capital.
- Monitor and administer company's outstanding debt and liquidity management, identify and implement improved ways of working.
- Has a can-do attitude and is prepared to "Roll up sleeves" to preform Treasury work and special projects as required.
- Identify necessary developments in FX hedging. Provide the analysis and recommendations required to keep the FX hedging fit for purpose.
- Develop understanding of the business and new developments and recommend appropriate, effective hedging strategies.
- Collaborate with finance teams to identify and mitigate FX exposures.
- Manage processes and develop analytics for FX exposure forecasts and hedge results.
- Monitor current market trends and drive internal implementation of best practices.
- Assist or lead with the identification and delivery of a wide range of projects that will assist with the efficient delivery of Treasury within the Group and support the growing Group business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes to be as efficient as possible with available resources.
- Contribute to the design and development of existing or new treasury systems to maximise efficiencies.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree (preferable, but not essential where there is equivalent experience)
- Previous experience in a Treasury role with knowledge or experience in exposure forecasting, cash flow forecasting and cash management.
- ACT qualified, or willingness to work towards qualification.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Ability to execute swiftly and attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- High intrinsic motivation and capacity to learn quickly.