We are looking for Senior Customer Insight Analyst to join our Data Science team.
We aim to put Customer Insight at the heart of decision making, from what we offer to how we communicate with our customers. There isn't a part of the Charlotte Tilbury journey that cannot be optimised through interrogation of customer behaviour. We know that the key to success is in understanding our customers.
Within the business there is an abundance of data available, however it is the Customer Insight team that turns this data into actionable insight to drive incremental value to the business. There is no question that will go unanswered, and we rise to the challenge by developing new methodologies and utilising new pools of data.
Currently the Customer Insight team focuses on the what , where and how of Customer behaviour, however as the team expands we will be able to explore further why customers act the way they do. Through this understanding we will be able to develop experiences that our customers truly LOVE and build an unparalleled level of brand engagement and loyalty.
- Own analysis projects, ensuring that that methodology is robust, analysis is accurate, and conclusions drawn are aligned with the original stakeholder objectives/context.
- Identify key customer metrics which allow us to track our performance in driving long term value of customers across the lifecycle, along with regular reporting on those metrics.
- Mine our data to unearth useful insights to help answer wider business performance questions on an ad hoc basis.
- Employ various statistical techniques such as complex segmentation and propensity modelling to understand current and likely future customer behaviour, as well as enabling personalised communications.
- Present insight gathered to stakeholders of varying seniority and analytical ability, telling a compelling story about how we arrived at the insight and how it should be used to drive business value.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a STEM subject, or related, with significant exposure to statistics/econometrics
- Advanced SQL coding and data modelling experience in a customer behavioural insight context
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders to shape analysis and effect change with the results.
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate complex analytical concepts in a clear and concise manner to senior stakeholders.
- Commercially focused, and aware of how insight can be used to drive business value.
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving with a proactive approach.
- Quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- The ability to work under own initiative, effectively prioritise workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with dashboarding platforms such as Looker/Tableau
- Advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Significant Experience with Google Analytics
- Generous staff discount to use on our products
- Access to Tilbury Treats - our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain 'money can't buy' discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, and many more
'TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES'
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!